*Image for representative purpose only
Jasmine And Amla Hair Oil
- Amla oil is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and antioxidants, all of which contribute to cellular regeneration and promote healthy circulation to the blood vessels in the scalp.
- These properties help to facilitate hair and skin growth and boost the overall health of the scalp.
- Amla oil also contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities.
- Amla reduces inflammation of the scalp and as a result can curb oil production.
- Amla oil helps to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss and premature greying.
- It Soothes scalp inflammation, regulates oil production, hydrates and protects the hair shaft.
Indian gooseberry (Amla), Jasmine Oil
How to use
Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp. Leave it overnight or for a few hours. Wash off with our sulfate-free Azafran Shampoo.